Just follow the instruction so that it is well able to jailbreak your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Here are those requirements needed before you proceed.
Things needed before rooting your Samsung Note 3.
Download here for your CF-Auto-Root Package Files for Galaxy Note 3
Download here Odin3 Software Application
Download here Samsung Android USB Drivers for Galaxy Note 3
If you download all things needed to root your phone you can now proceed on the next step, but before that make sure to get full backup of your device in case you missed something and wants to restore back.
Follow these steps on how to Flash and Root Galaxy Note 3 Running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean?
- If you already download the requirement needed, find the downloaded file on your folder, extract it and save to your computer or laptop.
- Next is changing to Download mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, to do this just press and holding Volume Down and Home keys whilst powering on the phone.
- If you are done doing the second steps, what you gonna do next is Install the Odin3 Software and if you installed it already, run Odin3 on your PC/Laptop and then connect your Samsung Note 3 using a usb cable. You must have to wait until Odin detect your device.
- Click on PDA and select the extracted .tar.md5 file for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. And make sure Repartition is unchecked, and Auto-Reboot is checked.
- And the last one is click the Start button and wait for Odin3 to finish flashing the PDA. Then your Samsung Note 3 will reboot as the process completes. And you're done, you successfully rooted your Samsung Note 3.